You know you’re a bookworm if:
10. Your imaginary friends (as a kid) are all characters from books.
9. Your idea of de-stressing is taking a trip to the library.
8. You keep wishing that someone would think of bottling the ‘smell of new books’.
7. You get withdrawal symptoms if you don’t visit the library or a bookstore at least once a week.
6. News that another bookstore opened in your neighborhood makes you go giddy.
5. You begin conversations with lines such as: “Harry Potter just told me last week…” and fail to understand why people give you weird stares.
4. The only reason you bought an iPhone is so you could flip through some pages, on the sly of course, during those boring hour-long meetings.
3. You cannot wait for technology to hurry up and get to the point where you could put your car on autopilot and snuggle up with a book in the back.
2. Your idea of emergency-readiness is stocking up that closet with books to last you a few months.
1. You go to bed with a new book each night. ;)
Have great weekend, everyone! See you all back here on Monday!